Ecology of Center City, Philadelphia
By Kenneth D. Frank
A trove of astonishing observations in natural history
Twenty-nine beautifully illustrated chapters offer revelations about the ecology of downtown Philadelphia. Combined, they present a surprising discovery: This inner city district is ecologically dynamic and resilient. The author draws on Philadelphia’s unique legacy of scholarship in the field of natural history—spanning almost three centuries. A comparable exposition of the center of a major metropolitan area has never before been published.
- 386 pages, 272 illustrations, most in full color
- 8.5 X 11 inches
- Published in 2015, online and in print
- Print edition for sale (click to buy)
- PDF free (scroll down for links)
- May be freely reproduced, with attribution*
- ISBN 978-0-692-50648-6
To order a full paperback edition click here
*This work is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.